Re: [gundam]Banpresto Gundams

Roger Harkavy (harkavyr@pandora.planet.net)
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:11:07 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999, jorgelee wrote:
> I saw some Gundam Figurines made by Banpresto at a local anime shop.
> They're are kind of small, no bigger than my palm and are made of
> vinyl or rubber. Does anybody have any details on them and know where
> I can get a complete range.

These are the ones in plastic bags, stapled at the top with folded cards
and strings to hang them on pegs, right?

Right now the only place I've dealt with to get these is Anime Village
(http://www.animevillage.com/), who have a wide selection of UFO catcher
type stuff and fill orders pretty quickly.

BTW, if your local anime store has the green/gray Gelgoog, would you be
able to grab it for me?

---
Roger Harkavy
harkavyr@planet.net