Re: [gundam]More info on Turn-A Gundam revealed on NewType!

Gundamboy@aol.com
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 08:24:35 EST

Could this be Tomino's Ultimate Revenge on Bandai?

All these years people speculated about Tomino not wanting to do another
Gundam show...

"For the 20th anniversary of Gundam, I'll set Gundam and Bandai back 20
years!!!!! <Add evil mad scientist laugh here>"

Maybe he is trying to ruin Gundam for Bandai so they'll stop asking.

Another wacky conpiracy theory from,
Gundamboy (and you all laughed about my earlier Dunbine theory)

"Byston Well, here we come, right back where we started from..."

Please God, let me be wrong!!!!