Re: [gundam]More info on Turn-A Gundam revealed on NewType!

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 00:07:52 EST

In a message dated 2/10/1999 12:05:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

> Agh!! No techinology, NOOOOOOOOO!! This is really way different from other
> Gundam shows. This story line is wacky for a Gundam show! It should be
> called
> Turn the Gundam Saga into A fantasy adventure ala Dunbine or a Super Robot
> show. Whats next, Mighty Morphin Gundam Combiner!!

Let me also say, the story is kinda cool for a non Gundam show, but for a
Gundam show? I really want to see a few episodes of Turn A Gundam.