[gundam] [Gundam] Star Blazers Fleet Battle System

Tue, 9 Feb 1999 20:48:20 -0500 (EST)

Hey I just discover this Star Blazers (Yamato) Fleet Battle System game:

  http://members.aol.com/neghvar2/SFB/strblzrs.htm

Look at those miniature ships, aren't they a beaut? (Even thought I am
not crazy about table top war games myself)

Can't we do something like that for Gundam? Actually someont was talking
about some rules right? Whatever happened to that?

[daydream mode on >>>>>>
  Is there a cheap way to produce 10's or even 100's of small scale MS's?
  Let's see, if we limit to land battle, we can set the scale to 1:550,
  making the MS's 3.3 cm tall, then the Gallop landship is about 8.7 cm
  long, the Apsaras would be about 7-8 cm tall... pretty good. But the
  White Base would be 45 cm long! Sign... guess you can't have
  everything... Space battle would be great too, imagine putting 5
  Megallens, 20 Salamis's and 100 GMs on one side and 20 Musais and 100
  Zaku/Doms on the other side on a table top...
]

BTW, I read from a Chinese site that says Soloman saw 24 Megallens, 121
Salamis's, >5000 GMs on the Fed size, and 3 Gwazines, 48 Musais and >3000
MSs (Zaku, Rick-Doms etc) on the Zion size in action. Both sides had many
other smaller crafts involved too. What a terrible war!

What do you think about these figures?

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble