Re: [gundam] [Gundam] looking for Midi/Wav/Mp3/lyrics

-Z- (Z@gundam.com)
Tue, 09 Feb 1999 16:53:07 -0800

At 18:49 2/9/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Are there Midi/Wav/MP3/lyrics (Japanese and translated) for Gundam songs?
>So far I've found only
>
> http://www.fsinet.or.jp/~nontan/side5/midisp/g_midi.htm

Nice! I've been using a "Just Communication" MIDI as background music when
I run Norton Speed Disk. Now I may just switch to "Z Beyond The Time"....

>Which is really good. But I can't seem to find the song they play at the
>end of each OYW episodes. The song that started with "Amuro..."

That's "Eien ni Amuro" -- literally "Amuro in Eternity" but I've most often
seen it translated as "Forever Amuro" (although, technically, "forever"
should be "eikyu-ni"). It's Track 2 on the recently re-issued Gundam
Singles History and runs 2:57.

-Z-