[gundam] 1/100 Gundam Mk.II, Is it any good?

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 17:55:42 EST

Is this kit any good? I have the 1/144 Mk.II HG and I liked it alot. How good
of a kit is the 1/100 Mk.II? Is it molded in the correct colors, what about
its beam saber? I want to make an MK. II with my color schme idea, but 1/144
is too small to paint for me, 1/100 would be perfect. I know an MG kit is made
of it, but I don't want to paint an MG, because of all the pieces. Is there a
web site that has reviews of the older kits?