Re: [gundam] New Gundam Design Revealed!!!

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 15:53:21 EST

In a message dated 2/9/1999 2:23:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mkuett@hotmail.com writes:

> The spirit of Gundam? In one drawing?? Aaron, wait for what kind of
> story and characters are a part of this Gundam. If all you care about
> in Gundam is how "cool" the mecha look, then you are missing out.

Hey, I like Gundam for the story too. But I also like the MS themselves. By
this new Gundam not having the "spirit" of Gundam, I mean design wise, NOT
story wise, because I can't judge this new show, until I watch like 2-8
episodes of it, ya know? I don't/won't judge a show because its Mecha stink,
that'd be idiocy!!

Aaron