Re: [gundam] New Gundam Design Revealed!!!

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 15:44:47 EST

In a message dated 2/9/1999 1:56:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nandy@U.Arizona.EDU writes:

> Ridiculous... absolutely ridiculous. What's next, the Bandai logo
> eblazoned on its shield?
> I can't say the body is completely undetailed, but what detail is there
> looks almost nonsensically random and completely functionless... this
> design looks more like something out of "X-men" than something I'd
> expect to see out of Anime!

I hope not! This new Gundam is so underdetailed, compared to ANY other Gundam
or MS from Gundam. Excatly like something from X-Men. This new Gundam is SO
unanime styled.

Aaron