Re: [gundam] Chars Counter: Special Edition?

Iliv4anime@aol.com
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 10:15:31 EST

In a message dated 2/6/99 1:35:46 PM, signofzeta@hotmail.com writes:

<< Fixing PS in not usualy a problem. You can get a replacement dive for
$25, and that will usualy fix all the problems.

Chad

Funny I've never had a problem with mine.. I have had my PSX since they came
out.. (Literally, I went down to the store an hour before they opened to get
in a line to pick up a pre-order) I've been playing imports with it since less
than 6 months after I got it.. Had it chipped a year later and it still runs
fine.. Even till today.. and I have been known to play it for 12-18 hour
stretches over the weekend sometimes..