Re: [gundam] Batman Beyond, and Gundam

Iliv4anime@aol.com
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 10:04:20 EST

In a message dated 2/6/99 10:08:42 AM, rsu@tigana.com writes:

<< Just saw an episode of Batman Beyond, Golem. The Golem itself looks
very much like Zugock, with its tri-claw hand, hump shoulder and long
arms. It even have an mono-eye.

And as for the episode itself, I keep on thinking to my self, they
don't Batman to take care of a runaway construction robot, they need
Patlabor of SV2...

Yeah you would kind of think that if they had something like that for
construction use they would have some sort of a counteracting force like SV2..
but still the technology in that universe seems strangely limited in a lot of
ways..