Re: [gundam] New Gundam Design Revealed!!!

Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Mon, 08 Feb 1999 23:22:25 PST

>> See? 2 seconds ago you were choking on it, and now you are ready to
>> send it a valentine...just relax!!!!!! I mean, we went through this
>> same $#%& with the US version of Godzilla; do we REALLY need a
repeat,
>> people??????
>
>Its because I am disgusted,confused and in shock about the new Gundam.
To me,
>the designs Ok for the artisy type, but not as a Gundam, its doesn't
have the
>spirit of Gundam.

The spirit of Gundam? In one drawing?? Aaron, wait for what kind of
story and characters are a part of this Gundam. If all you care about
in Gundam is how "cool" the mecha look, then you are missing out. I
don't particularly think the mecha in Macross Plus are great, but the
story, characters and music knock me out. I could say the same for
0083, even though I like the mecha a bit more.
I know a lot of us consider the mecha a high priority when it comes
to what we like about Gundam, but fancy mecha design doesn't make
the story.

Mark Kai