[gundam] Re: Gundam The Battle Master 2

James L. Ravelo II (jravelo2@pacific.net.ph)
Tue, 09 Feb 1999 13:49:26 +0000

Is Battle Master 2 any good? Well, in the scope of
Gundam games, yes. Most Gundam games (non-war sim) are
pretty crappy, so when one comes out that is as good as
Battle Master 2, I'm realy impressed. The mechs look
great and there are a lot of them. If you have never
seen either Battle Master, then you should because the
robots look realy great. The game is a bit un-ballenced
though. If you know how to use the FAZZ, or The O, then
you will not lose to any other mech.

got that one right. I you mastered the FAZZ, no one can beat you, AI or
otherwise