Re: [gundam] New Gundam design revealed (Incase you didn't know yet)

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 20:41:11 EST

I REALLY HATE this new Gundam, now, no doubts. It looks evil or like an undead
zombie. Its insulting to Boba Fett, to compare the Gundams head to Fett's
helmet. Thats my opinion and I'm sticking to it, period. What is Sunrise
thinking?!?!