Re: [gundam] New Gundam design revealed (Incase you didn't know yet)

Operator7G - Michael Ip (zugok@gundam.com)
Tue, 09 Feb 1999 14:04:04 +1300

At 19:26 1999.02.08 EST, you wrote:
>http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/1/f.htm
>
>It looks, umm... different ^_^;; and lacking detail IMO. On the other
hand, it
>reminds you of Bobba Fett, doesn't it ?

It's a much clearer close up of the head. Pity it missed the rest of the
body, I LIKE IT! Anyway I guess I could like the head...eventually but
maybe not, I never grew to like the F91 head, although I liked the overall
design for that. Anyone see apttern here?

Talking about heads, HELP! I've had my hair cut and now I look like Kou
Uraki!

Just finally, hell, I though that new Gundam was a toy or a model (don't
ask me why).

-
Michael Ip
reika@clear.net.nz