Re: [gundam] New Gundam Design Revealed!!!

Operator7G - Michael Ip (zugok@gundam.com)
Tue, 09 Feb 1999 12:11:24 +1300

At 17:34 1999.02.08 EST, Aaron wrote:
>I totally agree with everything you said below. This new Gundam doesn't have
>the "feel" or "spirit" of the other Gundam designs.

Feel or look the new Turn A Gundam may not have, but I don't spirit can be
judged until we see it and it's pilot in action. Many pepole tend to
think, of Gundam as the MS, I think of Gundam (or at least a complete
Gundam) as the MS and the pilot who has a special bond with it. This is
similar to how Ryo Saeba puts it at the begining of The Secret Service,
roughly translated as 'Only with my partner are *we* CityHunter' (something
like that anyway).

-
Michael Ip
reika@clear.net.nz