Re: [gundam] New Gundam Design Revealed!!!

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 18:06:32 EST

I know, I know its not a Mecha show. But then why does it have Tatical Armor
in the show? Isn't Garaski about finding this robot that is a monster or
something? Could you e-mail privately to avoid spoilers to everyone else?

Aaron