Re: [gundam] Gundam '99 and knee-jerk responses.

Kota Fujimura (fujimura+@MAIL1.ANDREW.CMU.EDU)
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 17:51:55 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 08 Feb 1999 13:34:52 -0800 -Z- <Z@gundam.com> wrote:

> 08th MS Team got a bad rap for continuity violations, but it's managed to
> fix most of where it went astray initially (the bulletproof Ball
> notwithstanding) and I've always liked most of the characters. Typically,
> the central characters are the least interesting, but I find that I'm
> interested in seeing how the Romeo & Juliet In Space story plays out. If
> Tomino were writing it, I'd halfway expect it to emulate Shakespeare to the
> bitter end....

Actually, I heard a rumor saying in the last episode, two central
characters are going to die! One's most likely be Ginius (Aina's
brother), but who could the other one be? (Personally, I'm kinda
hoping Aina is the one...)

Kota Fujimura
fujimura+@cyrus.andrew.cmu.edu