Re: [gundam] New Gundam Design Revealed!!!

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 17:24:02 EST

In one of my later posts, I said I dislike this new Gundam design, but I am
not going to judge the show, plotline, and story because I hate the new
design. The character design looks OK too. I liked the look of the shogo
Characters of Vision of Escaflowne a lot. I WILL try my best not to Judge this
new Gundam show by its robot designs, but by its Merits, if it will have any.
It would be dumb too judge a show by just the robot designs. I am tired of
this discussion about the new Gundam. I know its ugly and it doesn't look like
a Gundam, but doesn't Sunrise or whoever is responsible for Turn A Gundam have
an e-mail address that we can tell them our opinions, in a cool even minded
manor? I am glad everyone one this ML is being, decently cool and even minded
about the Turn A Gundam stuff, I applaud this!!

Aaron