RE: [gundam] Encyclopeda of MSG (eBay Auction)

Roger Harkavy (harkavyr@pandora.planet.net)
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 17:21:01 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 8 Feb 1999, Y. Choe wrote:
> And to think, they actually represented state of the art modelling
> technology in 0079.

And that kids were trampled in the mad rush to get them!

The original kits aren't without their charm, though. Updating them to the
"FCM" format was great for butterfingers like myself who needed the
assistance of System Injection to make something passable.

> BTW, a PG Gundam can fetch as much as $179.95!!! I'll stick with HLJ, thank
> you very much.

I have absolutely no sympathy for internet users who pay more than the
original price for it.

---
Roger Harkavy
harkavyr@planet.net