Re: Re: [gundam] Gundam '99 and knee-jerk responses.

Khyron476@aol.com
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 17:13:22 EST

In a message dated 2/8/99 3:07:47 PM, mute@guvava.com wrote:

<<I (personally) am not complaining that it looks different. I'm complaining

because it looks UGLY! They could have done a MUCH better job, yet still make

it look different.>>

Ugly isn't necessarily a bad thing however, VOTOMs has some of the most
ugliest mecha I've ever seen, yet they're some of my favorite designs. But
yes, I agree they could have found a better designer. Does anyone know why
they chose Syd Mead? It seems like they could've just gotten someone from
Japan to do the designs.

Khyro