Re: [gundam] Gundam '99 and knee-jerk responses.

W. Lee (mute@guvava.com)
Mon, 08 Feb 1999 17:03:54 -0500

I (personally) am not complaining that it looks different. I'm complaining
because it looks UGLY! They could have done a MUCH better job, yet still make
it look different.

Take Macross for example. The Varauta VFs and the new VF-19/VF-22 were made
completely different from the original VF-1; from looks to transformation
sequence. And both still look cool (if not better) than the VF-1.