Re: [gundam] Gundam '99 and knee-jerk responses.

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 16:38:34 EST

I dislike the Turn A Gundam, Gundam and show name, but I will not
automatically hate the show because of the new Gundam. The plot can be good. I
don't watch anime just for robots, but Mecha do add eye candy and a extra
coolness factor. Gundam F91 still had the Gundam spirit, this new Design
doesn't have Gundams spirit. You can't tell me that the only reason people
watch Gundam is because of the great storys. People also watch because OF the
Gundams. I like to have a great plot line and story, but the main reason I
like Gundam, is the Gundams themselves. The plot and story will be about
people and Gundams, not just people. This is why I think some folks are
judgeing the show by just a tiny production drawing.

Aaron