Re: [gundam] New Gundam Design Revealed!!!

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 16:18:52 EST

In a message dated 2/8/1999 2:50:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Khyron476@aol.com writes:

> Also, to me it looks like a pre production painting, I remember seeing
> similar
> ones on the Star Wars Galaxy cards, from before the movies design was
> finalized. So chances are they'll fix it up some more, so there's still
hope.

Thats what I hope, too. I keep hoping this desgin is just a pre-production
sketch, not the true finished product. Maybe they released the picture early,
to get fan input? The pictures look like prototype sketchs.

Aaron