Re: [gundam] New Gundam Design Revealed!!!

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 16:01:07 EST

In a message dated 2/8/1999 1:02:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mkuett@hotmail.com writes:

> See? 2 seconds ago you were choking on it, and now you are ready to
> send it a valentine...just relax!!!!!! I mean, we went through this
> same $#%& with the US version of Godzilla; do we REALLY need a repeat,
> people??????

Its because I am disgusted,confused and in shock about the new Gundam. To me,
the designs Ok for the artisy type, but not as a Gundam, its doesn't have the
spirit of Gundam. Look how goofy some of the Gundams from G are. Don't remind
me of the New Godzilla. I have seen the Movie and this new Godzilla looks
great, but lacks something in the personility dept., its smart, but it acts
like an dumb animal, too.

Aaron