Re: Re: [gundam] New Gundam Design Revealed!!!

Khyron476@aol.com
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 14:48:58 EST

In a message dated 2/8/99 12:38:05 PM, Gundamboy@aol.com wrote:

<<Is it me or do Americans have a genetic defect when it comes to robot
design?
No offense to all of you aspiring mecha designers, but american robots always
seem to lack that special something...>>

Exactly.... It's Canadians (DP9 specifically) and Japanese who have the
talent.

Also, to me it looks like a pre production painting, I remember seeing similar
ones on the Star Wars Galaxy cards, from before the movies design was
finalized. So chances are they'll fix it up some more, so there's still hope.

Khyro
Skane- Mecha Resource & Information
http://skane.simplenet.com/