Re: [gundam] New Gundam Design Revealed!!!

Gundamboy@aol.com
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 14:36:22 EST

Just to add my lurking voice to this discussion:

Ewww! Quick step on it! Kill it!

Is it me or do Americans have a genetic defect when it comes to robot design?
No offense to all of you aspiring mecha designers, but american robots always
seem to lack that special something...

Its more an Aura battler than a MS. If the pilot gets a fairy for a copilot
I'm gonna be really pissed.

Then again: Maybe in UC 0085 Our young pilot gets sucked through the same
dimensional Gate to Byston Well. There, its the year H.C. (Hideously Crappy)
2345, and he's drawn into a battle not his own.

Being a good pilot, but having no Aura, he is forced to build this MS from
spare parts. He can do this B'cuz he took honorable mention in the same
contest Camille won (Guessin on the year).

Thats my theory and I'm stickin to it, at least til a Good Gundam show comes
out.

Erik aka Gundamboy

PS: Any of you old time MLers remember the Backlash of hate mail G Gundam had
when it came out? Lets pray this is the same. I supported GG (one of three
at the time) all the way, but even I'm not too sure about this one. But hey
its Tomino... how bad could it be?