Re: [gundam] New Gundam Design Revealed!!!

Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Mon, 08 Feb 1999 10:00:17 PST

>> You know everyone mentioning that it looks like a gorilla makes me
think of
>> the old Starship Troopers book. Maybe that is what they were going
for sort
>> of. After all it was one of the original influences.
>
>The more I look at it the more I kinda like it, but the heads too big
and
>bulky.
>
>Aaron

See? 2 seconds ago you were choking on it, and now you are ready to
send it a valentine...just relax!!!!!! I mean, we went through this
same $#%& with the US version of Godzilla; do we REALLY need a repeat,
people??????

Mark Kai