[gundam] new (and modest) Gundam Model Page

Mon, 8 Feb 1999 12:32:58 -0500 (EST)

Hi, I've been squatting on Side7.gundam.com too long not to put anything
up (sorry Ben).

On Saturday I took some photographs of my (mostly incompleted) models. I
admit there are not very well constructed or painted, but I had so much
fun doing it I had to share them with you. So please go check out:

  http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/model/

I hope you would contribute photos and/or reviews to this page (obviously
you will be credited). I am sure many of you have built much higher
quality models. Any other comments will also be appreciated.

I will also scan the GML archieve and comb out the various reviews and
comments that the list member have written and I will put some of them up
on the model page, after obtaining permissions from the list owner and the
author of course.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble