Re: [gundam] New Gundam Design Revealed!!!

MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 08:49:39 EST

In a message dated 2/8/99 12:18:45 AM Central Standard Time,
nandy@U.Arizona.EDU writes:

<< > If that's a Turn-A version of a Zaku or Gelgoog (looks more than the
> 'goog) it's a double "ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!". I really don't know if
> I'll buy the related products or the series, I don't even think I can

You know what, I have finally realized what this is, the South Park Gundam. I
mean look at the crappy pasted together looking artwork. I am just waiting
for a anal probe to come out of somewhere. I can't say that said anal probe
would have to come from it's back end, since the whole thing is a giant
butt...
Jason