[gundam] Encyclopeda of MSG (eBay Auction)

Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 02:34:49 -0800

Since there may be an interest in this item...

Encyclopedia of MSGundam, 4 volume reference books, complete "boxed set," if
you will. May be the 1980's Entertainment bible, but not too sure... But
it's (original issue at least) printed in the 80s.

ISBN4-7669-3124-6
Published by: Keibunsha

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=64987781

I picked this up this weekend, and wasn't satisfied with the purchase, so
I'm letting it loose.

Y. Choe choey@usa.net
Once I met a man who had... well, it's not
that important. Trust me, it really isn't.