Re: [gundam] New Gundam Design Revealed!!!

Bernard Ng (geradoga@hotmail.com)
Sun, 07 Feb 1999 21:36:58 PST

>> I don't know about the design of Sid Meade's Gundam. It may change
after
>> I see it on action, but I don't like it. It reminds me of Gorilla.
>
>All I can say is "ugh!", That's is the most disgusting Gundam head
design

"Ugh"?? For me, it's more like "ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Wot did they
do!

If that's a Turn-A version of a Zaku or Gelgoog (looks more than the
'goog) it's a double "ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!". I really don't know if
I'll buy the related products or the series, I don't even think I can
look at Gundam with the same eyes any more!

And I didn't think i could get any worse than the non UC stuff! (no
offense to non-UC fans..... Great design though, es. the Tallgeese-III)

Bernard
aka BishopA
"he who is crazy about the Zaku"