[gundam] Gelgoog Cannon stuff.

Roger Harkavy (harkavyr@pandora.planet.net)
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 00:36:23 -0500 (EST)

I was checking out a (sadly incomplete) Gelgoog Cannon High Complete Model
at a friend's house recently when I noticed the following:

- A grenade launcher doohickey on one of the arms that didn't appear on
the file card. Did the original model kit have this?
- The lack of a shield. Same question as above.

There's a scan of the file card over in the Library section at:

http://www.toyboxdx.com/

(Incidentally, if anyone can provide scans for the HCM archive, it would
be greatly appreciated.)

(Oh, yeah, and if anyone has a Gelgoog Cannon HCM they want to sell...)

---
Roger Harkavy
harkavyr@planet.net
http://www.planet.net/pharkavyr/