Re: [gundam] New Gundam Design Revealed!!!

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 21:30:23 EST

In a message dated 2/7/1999 8:51:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nandy@U.Arizona.EDU writes:

> eeesh, what a dissappointment! No _wonder_ production of the
> Upside-down Gundam project has been delayed, I hope it's because they're
> thinking of new ways to slice Syd Mead up with very dull katana's before
> that stupid Gorrilla "Gordam" hits the screen!

I hope the Japanese redesin this Gordam and make it into a real Gundam. This
Gordam is silly looking. If they don't change Gordam Primal (Optimus Primal,
get it :) ! into a real Gundam, this will embarrsse Gundam forever!!

Aaron