Re: [gundam] New Gundam Design Revealed!!!

W. Lee (mute@guvava.com)
Sun, 07 Feb 1999 21:04:55 -0500

The character designs (sketches?) on the site kinda reminds me of those in FF
Tactics; which are actually pretty good, but I'm not sure if the style is
appropriate for Gundam...

I have to agree with most people here - that Gundam is UGLY, especially the
head. The head is way to simplified, being basically a dome with slits for the
face:( Whoever designed this monstrosity ought to be hanged:P

It actually took me a while to appreciate Gundam's mecha designs; at first, I
hated them as being too cheesy looking; and it hasn't been all that long since
I finally came to the conclusion that they were indeed awesome. But with this
thing.... If it represents the style of a new generation of Gundam
mecha.........