Re: [gundam] New Gundam Design Revealed!!!

MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 19:48:17 EST

fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu writes:

<<
 Well, this is the day we were waiting for and afraid of. The design for
 "Turn-A Gundam" is finally revealed at Sunrise's site.

 http://www.nifty.ne.jp/station/sunrise/gun_new/gun_new.htm

 They also introduced some of the main characters.

 Rolan Seack - A boy (orphan?) who's working in the mine owned by Heim
 family. Actually a member of Moon Race.

 Ciel and Soshie Heim - sisters who found Rolan and let him work in
 their family's mine. Soshie has a interest in Rolan, so she's around him
 all the time.

 Guen III. Reinford - Young successor of Reinford family, and successful
 businessman.

 Mr. and Mrs. Heim - pretty obvious.

 I don't know about the design of Sid Meade's Gundam. It may change after
 I see it on action, but I don't like it. It reminds me of Gorilla.

 Kota >>
It's funny, the original Gundam animation quality was standard for it's time,
so it was o.k. for the designs to look underdetailed, but this is really just
pathetic. I am sorry, but from what I see, I can officially say that I hate
the new designs.
Jason