Re: [gundam] New Gundam Design Revealed!!!

jlouk@ix.netcom.com
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 18:39:57 -0600 (CST)

On 02/07/99 18:08:36 you wrote:

>In a message dated 2/7/1999 4:57:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>reika@clear.net.nz writes:
>
>> It's not too bad, I could grow to like it like I dod for F91. For some
>> reason I was kinda expecting either Dunbiney sort of MSs or spider
>> platforms a la Dominion and Appleseed, I can think why.
>
>But the F-91 Gundam could a regoninized as a Gundam. It had those shoulder
>fins, but it still looked like a Gundam.
>
>Aaron

I recognize it as a gundam. If someone said to me "look at this
mech" i'd say it looks like a gundam. The color of it i think helps alot and the head seems
very gundam too. I'd rather see a complete redesign(good or bad) than some rehash of the same
ole rx-78 design with a different identification #. New heads and new weapons just doesnt do
it for me. I welcome the streamlined look and not so geometric/blocky feel.