[gundam] New Gundam Design Revealed!!!

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 16:14:36 -0500 (EST)

Well, this is the day we were waiting for and afraid of. The design for
"Turn-A Gundam" is finally revealed at Sunrise's site.

http://www.nifty.ne.jp/station/sunrise/gun_new/gun_new.htm

They also introduced some of the main characters.

Rolan Seack - A boy (orphan?) who's working in the mine owned by Heim
family. Actually a member of Moon Race.

Ciel and Soshie Heim - sisters who found Rolan and let him work in
their family's mine. Soshie has a interest in Rolan, so she's around him
all the time.

Guen III. Reinford - Young successor of Reinford family, and successful
businessman.

Mr. and Mrs. Heim - pretty obvious.

I don't know about the design of Sid Meade's Gundam. It may change after
I see it on action, but I don't like it. It reminds me of Gorilla.

Kota