[gundam] Re: Kou Uraki - the most ineffectual Gundam pilot ever ?

Bmanch@aol.com
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 02:48:07 EST

I must say that(and correct me if I am wrong), some of the best MS pilots are
all wussies. Char-mama's boy wuss, Kou-the same, plus he cried when they
threatened to take away his toy, Amuro-same. I could go on(I think but its
almost 3am and I'm tired). By the way, for years I have been trying to spot
Kou in(now say it in that deep voice like in the trailer real nice and slow),
Gundam Formula Ninety One. I love repeating that after hearing it. I have read
and heard the rumers for years and still nothing when I watch.