Re: [gundam] 08MST models

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 06 Feb 1999 13:47:33 +0800

> The Gouf's kick butt! But the rest of the kits are so-so. The GM rocks
>only because it comes with so many weapons... but compared to the 0080 GMs
>it's a rather plain, stiff, and bland design. (Not to mention rather
>un-gundam-y)

        Yah, I have two goufs and two fligth goufs here, and boy, they are GOOD.
I'm converting one of the gouf's vulcan systems to fit into the other hand.
 man, these things are really worth the money in terms of equipment...I
even used the extra rocket hands I have on some other kits already...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919