Re: [gundam] [OT] Orbital Resonance

Mark Nguyen (mnguyen@hotmail.com)
Fri, 05 Feb 1999 15:12:15 PST

>Is this article true? I found the same story on CNN's site, but it says
>nothing about an attack by an unknown space craft, but a glitch. I
assume its
>not, as you put in a smiley.

Yeah, Ben was fibbing, hence the smiley.

The *real* story did involve an attack by an unknown ship/vehicle on the
Mir Space Station, however they were not testing a space mirror, but a
solar ray laser. Tem Rey was correctly quoted by Ben in his fictitious
article. Unfortunately, Ben *did* leave out the bit about the poultry...

Mark-II