Re: [gundam] [OT] Orbital Resonance

Fri, 5 Feb 1999 16:09:21 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 5 Feb 1999, -Z- wrote:
> You'll find yourself on a NASA web site featuring an applet which tracks
> the location of a number of different space craft including Mir, the

BTW, last night, the Mir deployed a 25 meters diameter mirror in an
experiment to test the feasibility of illuminating the grim winter of
Siberia by reflecting sun light, part of Northern Canada was also
illuminated, the projection was that it should about 5-10 times brighter
than a full moon. Some Canadian scientists suspect this is not about
illumination as all, but an experiment to test solar sail.

Poor folks, we all know what a giant sunlight reflecting mirror is for.
:-)

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble