Re: [gundam] <SPOILERS> V Gundam Synopsis

Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 12:09:14 -0800

Dafydd writes,

>The Marvettes were one of the first "all-girl" rock groups back in the 50s.
> Given the fact that the Shrike Team are all named for female vocalists, it
>seems appropriate here.

  I do believe I agree! I've changed the spelling on the Gundam Project site.

>The last sentence of this paragraph is incomplete and the first sentence of
>the next paragraph doesn't seem to complete the thought.

  Could be a copy and paster error. At any rate, I've reworked the passage
in the final version of the synopsis on the site.

-- Mark

Mark Simmons <mailto:scorpio@best.com>