[gundam] 08MST models

Fri, 5 Feb 1999 13:35:17 -0500 (EST)

I just finished 08MST Gouf custom, and working on Zaku. What a great
model series!

question 1: what's that rod sticking out at right angle from the heat
hawk? When Zak is hold it in its left hand, the rod sticks out to the
right. It seems to serve no purpose at all.

question 2: Is the Zaku in the Gundam vs. Zaku kit the same as that one I
have now? Judging from the arrangment of the parts on the runners, I
suppose I can guess that the combo kit is missing the parts for the F-Type
space use Zaku and the heat hawk, is that all the difference? I am
tempted to buy that combo kit despite the duplication.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble