Re: Crossbone Gundam (was Re: [gundam] F91)

Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Thu, 04 Feb 1999 15:47:47 PST

  Now that I think about it, Bandai put out kits for designs from
>non-animated medium (Sentinel and G-Unit), so why still no Crossbone
Gundam?!

>Eddie

Considering F91 got killed by 0083 in terms of popularity, maybe they
figured no one would buy. The whole F91 model line was a weird exper-
ience in the first place. No 1/144 kits and 1/100 kits that looked
like 1/144 kits. I think that pissed a lot of people off and things
went downhill for the whole F91 thing from there...

Mark Kai