Re: [gundam] Replica Gelgoog?

Roger Harkavy (harkavyr@pandora.planet.net)
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 15:05:51 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, Mark Simmons wrote:
> The AEUG recovered a damaged Gelgoog from a wrecked Zeon battleship, and
> then rebuilt it using parts from a spare Nemo. You actually see them strip
> down the Nemo to its bare bones as they build the Gelgoog back up. As a
> result, it's considered somewhat ersatz - only the outer shell is authentic
> Gelgoog.

Ah. These episodes are missing from my collection, but I do have the ones
where she gives Char a hand by hooking the Gelgoog up to the Mega Bazooka
Launcher (not to be confused with the Hyper Mega Launcher, or Buster
Launcher, or Flame Launcher ;p). I do remember that she didn't even have a
rifle for it, though.

---
Roger Harkavy
harkavyr@planet.net