Re: Crossbone Gundam (was Re: [gundam] F91)

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 14:28:31 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, Edward Ju wrote:

> Nope, he was piloting one of the two Crossbone Gundams. The other Xbone
> Gundam was piloted by Sabine(?) (he's the one-eyed MS pilot from Crossbone
> Vanguard). Now that I think about it, Bandai put out kits for designs from
> non-animated medium (Sentinel and G-Unit), so why still no Crossbone Gundam?!

Minor Correction: Seabook was piloting one of three Crossbone Gundams.

Synopsis of Volume 1 and 2 of Crossbone Gundam (written by Lers) is in GML
Archive, if you
are curious to see how part of the story goes...

Kota