Re: [gundam] Out of print models?

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 05 Feb 1999 02:29:52 +0800

>I brought it recently, but I haven't started it yet. It does look
>challenging, and may require a bit of modification to make it look good.
>But then, given it's the only injection kit for QR, it's either take it or
>leave it (or going to resin, but that's outside my financial and artistic
>means).

        Hmmm...but yah know, I have to admit I'm just angry with it because the
plastic used feels so brittle, an the curves are NOT what we see in the
series...it looks so anemic. I wish it would have been a bit rounder
incertain areas. Also, it had no cockpit detail whatsoever, even though
it's cockpit could be opened.

>(BTW, it's 15th, not 25th)
>CHIN, Chien Ting

        MAJOR OOOPS!