Re: [gundam] Out of print models?

Thu, 4 Feb 1999 12:40:31 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, Richie Ramos wrote:
> >liked the Queadlunn Rau so it was a dream of mine to get it.
> >Jason
> I suggest you do not get the 25th anniversary version...it sucks, and I
> had one of my worst times assembling it...it reminded me of the old revell

I brought it recently, but I haven't started it yet. It does look
challenging, and may require a bit of modification to make it look good.
But then, given it's the only injection kit for QR, it's either take it or
leave it (or going to resin, but that's outside my financial and artistic
means).

(BTW, it's 15th, not 25th)

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *