Re: Re: Re: [gundam] Where can I get polycaps?

Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Thu, 04 Feb 1999 14:11:12 +0800

At 17:18 2/3/99 EST, you wrote:
><<Well, I was trying to modularize the Dreadnoughts of Warhammer 40K,
>so the polycaps of the Gundam models are just about the right scale to do
>it.. after much shaving of the miniatures, of course..>>
>Ahh, Okay. I haven't had much contact with WH40k, but please keep me posted on
>how this works out.

        Well, this is a long term project, since I'm kinda cash-strapped
now. =) But I'll probably use the polycaps to make it possible to quickly
swap weapon arms, not to make it posable..

Lim Jyue
ICQ: 24737555