Re: [gundam] A lot

Daniel A. Fisher (dafish@brandeis.edu)
Thu, 04 Feb 1999 00:20:03 -0500

Also, were the five scientists who created the 5 Gundams in
>Gundam Wing also responsible for the creation of Epyon? Also, how do
>you detail the models so that it would look like they had battle damage
>and stuff?

Since Chris answered the first half, I will attempt to answer the second.
Epyon was created based upon the data taken from Wing Zero when it was
captured. The five scientists really had nothing to do with it at all.
Treize just took the Zero System, the "bird" design, and just embellished a
bit in an OZ sorta way.

Ja!

Daniel A. Fisher
Minister of Propaganda, OTAKU-Brandeis University Anime Club
Secretary, Brandeis Television (BTV)

MB 1694 Brandeis University
PO Box 9110/415 South Street
Waltham, MA 02454
(781) 529-6342
PAGER - (800) 604-2028

"One does not care to acknowledge the mistakes of one's youth."
        - Char Aznable, Mobile Suit Gundam